A Personalized Direct Mail program is designed to increase the number of consumers using Internet Banking and Bill Pay on a regular basis by reaching out to your customers within 7-14 days of their enrollment in Internet Banking services. To accomplish this goal, Murphy & Company will utilize print-on-demand and digital server technology to execute a digital direct mail program.
The program will result in the weekly delivery of bank-branded, customer-personalized, timely, compelling and compliant Internet Banking and Bill Pay marketing messages to the targeted consumer market.
Click Here to View Samples.
- Leverage the benefits of digital editing and printing to deliver a personalized consumer welcome message about Internet Banking and Bill Pay.
- Leverage the benefits of digital editing and printing to ensure the latest screen shots, messaging and compliance text are delivered to the consumer while eliminating wasted inventory.
- Deliver timely and meaningful messages.
- Improve budgetary efficiency through zero wasted inventory.
- Provide simple instructions and “how-to” messages in a consumer-friendly tone.
- Reinforce key features and benefits of Internet Banking and Bill Pay.
- Creative templates are prepared and installed on to the Murphy & Company digital server.
- Arrangements are made to automatically send a data file to Murphy & Company on a regular basis.
- Murphy & Company executes the mailing.